1 unit of 16 patches
Here’s Why Our Vitamin D3 Transdermal Patches Are So Effective
- Correct form of D3
- Our patches contain a natural, plant-derived form of vitamin D3 (5000iu per patch) that is easily utilized by the body.
- Correct route
- Our patches deliver vitamin D3 through the skin, using a small medical-grade patch placed behind the ear. This ensures efficient, direct-to-bloodstream delivery of the active ingredients.
- Correct dose
- Each patch delivers 5000iu of vitamin D3 in a steady time-release dose over a 24-hour period.
- In addition to vitamin D3, each patch also delivers 120mcg of vitamin K2 and 250mcg Magnesium. Research has shown that taking vitamin D3 without vitamin K2 can be quite damaging to one’s health. Vitamin K2 is responsible for directing calcium into the bones, preventing calcium build-up in the blood vessels.
Vitamin D3 Supplementation May Promote
- Healthy immune function *
- Calcium absorption & utilization *
- Heart & bone health
- Mood elevation
- Cancer prevention
* for best results use with NeoFlora.
Each Patch Contains
- Vitamin D3 (plant derived): 5,000iu
- Vitamin K2 (plant derived): 120mcg
- Magnesium chloride: 250mcg
Directions for use
As an external dietary supplement, peel one patch from backing and apply every second day a period of 24 hours at a time, or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results place patch on clean, dry, hair-free skin behind the ear, on the upper part of the neck.
Only for external application.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your health practitioner before use.
Product Code: 50D3P